We enjoy having dogs at our park, and the dogs love our spacious grounds – but even a pet friendly caravan park must cater for the safety of all guests, so please read the following guidelines before booking with your dog.
• Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, This includes inside a cabin van, tent, or other form of accommodation.
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a cabin, van, tent or other accommodation: Without exceptions. No dog ‘runs’ are allowed.
• For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including kiosk, camp kitchen, amenities, playgrounds, jump pillow, reception, or any public areas. Dogs must not be washed or groomed anywhere within the park. Dog related accessories (eg. dog blankets) must not be washed or cleaned within the park.
• Dog owners are fully responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag. Please dispose of the bags in park rubbish bins.
Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
• Dog owners must agree that the Park Management reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and or aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If the park management finds the dog owner to be in breach of any of the above guidelines, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.
Dogs are not permitted in the park for Christmas 25th Decenber to 31st January and Easter
from Easter Thursday for 1 week.